- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice is a festival-style celebration of the best low-intervention winemakers pouring 100+ unique wines under a circus tent on a serene hilltop. This is a landmark gathering of the natural wine community in DC/MD/VA featuring farmers, winemakers, art, music, provisions and purveyors.
Broc Cellars, Hiyu Wine Farm, Zafa Wines, Floral Terranes, Margins Wine, Methode Sauvage, Iapetus Wine, Wild Arc Farm, Inconnu Wine, Johan Vineyards, The Scholium Project, Fable Farm, Purity Wine, En Cavale, Fausse Piste, Old Westminster, Lightwell Survey, Liten Buffel, Brooks, Art+Science, Native Selections, Zev Rovine, Williams Corner, Plant Wines, MFW, Domestique, Revel Wine, and more…
Provisions by Clavel + Blacksauce + Ekiben + Primrose.
Music by DJ Mike Bernstien.
Wine tastings and sales in partnership with The Wine Harvest.
This festival has limited capacity and will sell out. Save money by purchasing Early Bird tickets, sales are limited.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Tickets are nonrefundable & only available in advance.
- Ages 21 and over.
- Valid ID required for entry.
- Gates open at 12:00 PM for VIP & 2:00 PM for General Admission. The event runs until 6 PM.
- Only service animals are permitted on the farm; no pets, please.
- Maryland Law prohibits all outside alcohol on premise.
- If you require special accomodations, please email [email protected]
- Proceeds will create future educational opportunities for biodynamic farmers in the Mid-Atlantic.
When: June 20
Time: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Cost: $90 – $160
Burnt Hill Farm
25001 Burnt Hill Rd
Clarksburg, 20871 United States