Giving Tuesday is around the corner and we hope that you’ll support Maryland Farmers Market Association and give where you live, improving the lives of your friends and neighbors and strengthening your local food system.
This Giving Tuesday (12/3) we’re raising money for our cornerstone food access program, Maryland Market Money (MMM) which removes economic barriers for food-insecure shoppers, providing a dollar-for-dollar match for purchases made using federal nutrition benefits at farmers markets. Maryland Market Money is a win-win program; it fights hunger and invests directly in farmers, strengthening the local food system.
When you donate to Maryland Market Money, every dollar works twice: first by helping a food-insecure Marylander and second by boosting sales for a local farmer.
Get ahead start and please make a tax-deductible donation to support this vital, community-building program today!
- $500 provides MMM to 100 families for one week
- $250 provides MMM to 50 families for one week
- $100 provides MMM to 20 families for one week
- $50 provides MMM to 10 families for one week
- $10 provides MMM to 2 families for one week